This is a delicious French Toast dish that you can make whenever you need a traditional and easy French Toast dish to make. It is perfect to make every morning.
Makes: 4 servings
Total Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2/ 3 cup of whole milk
- ¼ cup of all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup of white sugar 7
- ¼ tsp. of salt
- ¾ tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of pure vanilla
- 8 slices of bread, thick sliced
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Grease the skillet with butter.
- In a shallow dish, add in the whole milk, all-purpose flour, white sugar, dash of salt, ground cinnamon and pure vanilla. Whisk until evenly mixed.
- Dip the bread slices in the sugar and cinnamon mixture on both sides or until coated.
- Place the bread slices into the skillet. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and repeat with the remaining bread slices. 5. Serve the French toast with powdered sugar dusted over the top.